Click on the link below to view a PDF file which contains airfares and
EGYPT AIR DOMESTIC AIRFARES EFFECTIVE 19 FEBRUARY 2007
The same basic airfares in the PDF file are valid for both residents of Egypt and non-residents! .
Click on the link below to view a PDF file which contains information on discounts for Egyptian nationals:
EGYPT AIR DOMESTIC AIRFARE DISCOUNTS FOR EGYPTIANS ONLY
Not included in the basic airfares are taxes, our EGP 30 per ticket issuance fee and a 4.2% surcharge for payment of tickets online (applicable if and only if payment is made online).
As of 28 October 2007 USD 1.00 = EGP 5.615. This exchange rate is subject to change without notice.
1) All basic airfares are shown per person for adults in Egyptian pounds.
2) Business class (C) seats are not offered on every aircraft.
In line with Egypt Air's zero commission policy, Egypt
Panorama Tours assesses a ticketing fee of EGP 25 (approx. USD 4.40) per ticket for Egypt
air tickets. Our ticketing fee is one of the items not included in the airfares
4) Domestic air tickets may be purchased with cash or by credit card. If and only if domestic air tickets are purchased online with a credit card, a surcharge of 4.2% will be added. This is necessary because Egypt Panorama Tours does not receive any commission from Egypt Air for issuance of domestic air tickets. If our agency did not add such a surcharge, then there would be a loss for each ticket paid online by credit card.
5) Basic airfares are identical for reverse routings (i.e. "Cairo-Aswan" is priced identically to "Aswan-Cairo"). However, taxes can vary, depending on from which airport one departs!
6) To obtain the correct basic airfare for children who have reached their second birthday but have not yet reached their twelfth birthday on the departure date of the air ticket, multiply by 0.67 and round up to the nearest whole Egyptian pound.
7) To obtain the correct basic airfare for infants who have not yet reached their second birthday on the departure date of the air ticket, multiply by 0.10 and round up to the nearest Egyptian pound.
Airports in Egypt:
ABS = Abu Simbel
ALY = Alexandria
ATZ = Assiut
ASW = Aswan
CAI = Cairo
DAK = Dakhla Oasis**
AAC = El Arish**
HRG = Hurghada
LXR = Luxor
RMF = Marsa Alam**
MUH = Marsa Matrouh*
UVL = New Valley (Kharga Oasis)**
PSD = Port Said**
SKV = St. Catherine**
SSH = Sharm El Sheikh
SQK = Sidi Barani**
TCP = Taba**
ELT = Tor Sinai**
* = Egypt Air limited (occasional) service in summer only.
** = Egypt Air domestic flights suspended until further notice.
Updated 26 February 2007 (exchange rate updated 28 October 2007) by Ted Cookson based on the Egypt Air domestic price sheet dated 19 February 2007.
EGYPT PANORAMA TOURS, 11728
Box 222 Maadi
4 Road 79, Maadi (between Roads 9 and 10, near the El Maadi metro station)
Tels. +20-2-2359-0200, 2358-5880, 2359-1301
Web site: www.eptours.com
Our office is OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK (Closed Fridays), except official Egyptian holidays, from 9 AM - 5 PM.